Traitors that shop at Amazon

Posted: 07/23/2014 in Screwed
Tags:

The Washington Post was kind enough to make a chart showing all the stuff the NSA swept up during the period 2009 to 2012.  The most interesting number (to me, anyway) was 18%.  That’s the amount of stuff they targeted in their sweeps.  The remaining 82% of stuff was a ricochet.  You know, they target one person, then go look at, say a web page that the target looked at.  Then they look at other people who looked at that web page.  Then they look at other web pages those people looked at, and other people who looked at those web pages.  Right, it’s like the game “six degrees from being a traitor.”  If Amazon happened to be one of those web pages, then you’re on their list of ‘suspect’ people.  You and everybody else in the country.

So I guess the lesson here is: watch where you go on the Internet.  Oh, and have a nice day.

Bacon

Be seeing you.

Reply here if you must

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s